Vintage Luau Hat Mr. Casuals
From The Gulf Stream To The Bloodstream – The Video Bp Doesn’T Want You To See!
NaturalNews.com: Gulf human rights hero Thomas B. Manton falsely imprisoned, murdered
Eddie has had a couple of really bad falls, and broken his hips. He is in financial hard times right now, so Tim (H.B. Kahuna) and Jeff (Big Tiki Dude) Hanson are putting on a Huge benifit show for the man who basically invented Surf Music for us to all love. Now it’s our turn to show the love…
Ok here is the Line up for the Big Show (not in order of appearance)
- The Riptides (south bay band) not Jason Lee and the RIP tides.
- The Eliminators
- The Insect Surfers
- Secret Samurai
- The Men Of Mystery
and an All Star Jam doing songs of the Bel-Air and Eddie and the Showmen,
Feat. John Blair, Paul Johnson, Tim Fitzpatrick, John Benton, Jim Frias and Matt Quilter and possibly some other legends.
I wouldn’t miss this!
Saturday February 5th 2011
Don The Beachcombers
16278 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA
By the way, just found this bit on musician healthcare:
that’s more like it: Ohio co-op helps musicians handle medical insurance…
Blue Plague: The Total Lowdown
Wrecking Crew Movie Successful at NAMM
Recently I found this interesting video playlist about the Blue Plague. Apparently the Blue Plague is a new desease currently exclusive to the US gulf coast.
A short list of what I understood of it, but english is not my first language so please give me a break if I got something wrong!
- BP used a new form of artificially created bacteria, pumping it into the well as an aid for drilling under the Deep Water Horizon platform in the Gulf of Mexico
- this bacteria has a completely new, previously unknown set of genes and has been patented by a company associated with BP
- it has two markers: one means completely artificial, the second means complete resistance towards anti-biotics
- scientists in the lab called it Synthia
- it eats the crude-oil and by doing so is doing valuable work with the oil in the well for BP, putting out more precious products
- the process got out of hand, creating uncontrollable gasses and pressure
- after the accident happened the oil and bacteria spilled in thousands and thousands of tons into the Gulf of Mexico
- the administration handed the control of events over to BP and got in a supporting roll, since only BP had a chance of knowing how to handle it all
- Synthia eats body cells, too, and breeds on its own
- it was important for the people to not get too close to the oil
- it was important for BP to not tell the public about the bacteria
- people living in the area got sick anyway
- a company associated with BP developed a vaccine that is not yet available to the general public
So this is what I made of these videos, and if this is true, even if only in parts, we are looking at immense trouble. I always wondered why I never heard about surfers from the Gulf complaining of the loss of their sea, but writing this right now it dawns on me that most of them are probably in some way or other depending on the oil industry. However, the stuff is not going to stay in their waters, it starts travelling with the currents around the world.
World Vision Portal
Suburban Savage February 5th 11 (DJs)
Pinkys Peepshow Exotica February 2nd 11