I could have played all night, the audience was great, but since the public transportation was going on strike in the morning people made the effort to catch the last rides. This list is not in the correct order, I will find a way to ensure the correct posting order for my next playlist.
- La Mer d’Hawaii – Die Gitarros
- Sake Rock – Martin Denny
- Blue Rain – The Islanders
- Beach Boy – Martha Shanklin
- On Your Marks – Santo & Johnny
- Sansar Ki Har Shae – Van Shipley
- Phantoma – The Silver Bullets
- Beauty Hula – Ray Kinney and his Famous Hawaiian Orchestra
- 55 Days of Peking – Rob-E. G.
- Atlantis – Norrie Paramor and his Orchestra
- Rosarita Surf – Jerry Cole
- Hero – Kai Winding
- Taboo – The Keymen
- Main Title From: Ride The Wild Surf – The Astronauts
- Volare – Santo & Johnny
- Adios – Xavier Cugat
- He Ain’t Heavy… He’s My Brother – Basil Henriques and the Waikiki Islanders
- Perfidia – Xavier Cugat
- Spooky – Santo & Johnny
- Rockambo Baby – Tarragano & his Orchestra
- Tequila – Lloyd Lindroth
- The Twist – The Parleys
- La Paloma – Ken James
- Hawaii Five-O – Roberto Delgado
- Doin’ The Cha Cha Cha – Preston Epps
- Caribbean Nights – Arthur Lyman
- Staccato – The Eliminators
I also played a track by The Stylers and The Melodians (Maurice Patton) each, but don’t know the titles since they are set in chinese on the covers and labels.
It was really great to see hawaiian slack-key master Harry Koizumi, with his traditional hawaiian music. Very beautiful. Berlin Surf-band Space Dog showed much potential. They rocked so well towards the end. They just need to hit the stage more often.