- Dick Dale & his Del-Tones – Let’s Go Trippin’
- Beloved Invaders Movie
- Marlow Stewart & The Illusions
Jon and the Nightriders – The Wedge
- The Beatles – Cayenne
- Los Siderals – Virgenes del Sol
- Bob Denver – Ho Daddy!
- Dick Dale & his Del-Tones – Spanish Kiss
- Dick Dale & his Del-Tones – Misirlou
- Glasgow Tiki Shakers – He Never Came Back
- The Beach Boys – Surfin’
- Kevin Strange – Lonely Surfer
- Los Belkings – La Playa
Los Termits – Juarez
- Meshugga Beach Party – Hava Nagila / Miserlou
- Southern Culture On The Skids – Meximelt
The Del-Reys – Paradise Lost
- The Renegades – Kahuna
- Sharon Marie – Summertime
Summer 1964 Vintage Home Movie
- The Astronauts – Firewater
The Atlantics – The Crusher
- The Boardwalkers – Vasquez Rocks Again
- The Surfites – Surfville
- The Rockers – Pipeline
The thing I like about old surf instrumentals is that it was all about the theme. Strong themes carried it.c
Go to bookmark
I read the Spectro Pop site is recommending this highly. And the author, Stephen J. McParland, has been a prolific historian of the subject of Surf-, hotrod-, Skateboard-, Motorbike and related early to mid 60s musical styles since 1979, when he started his California Music magazine, from Australia.
read more about this book here.
Check outwhile we’re at it!