- Bruce Jones (surfboards)
- What Makes Wood So Good? The Benefits of Wooden Boards
- The whole Austronesian language family
- Early Migration
- Inventing the Beach: The Unnatural History of a Natural Place
- The Battle to Save Waikiki Beach
- Environmental Health
- Singapore’s tech-utopia dream is turning into a surveillance state nightmare
- How The Mainstream Media Enabled Climate Denial – The great George Monbiot
- Anthropologist suggest that the “hobbits” of Indonesia may still be alive
Binge watching so much gold in these.
The Seawall Project defeated at Trump International Golf Links, Doughmore Beach, Ireland
Visit to The skateboard Hall of Fame.
The Oldest Skateboards in Existence
The first person to use the term “greenhouse gases” was a Swedish scientist named Svante Arrhenius in 1896. In a paper published that year, he made an early calculation of how much warmer the Earth was thanks to the energy-trapping nature of some of the gases in the atmosphere.