Read about the history and present of surfing at Jacobin Magazine A People’s History of Surfing.
Documentary about Hawaiian King of Surfing Duke Kahanamoku
One of polynesia’s greatest icons.
- Bruce Jones (surfboards)
- What Makes Wood So Good? The Benefits of Wooden Boards
- The whole Austronesian language family
- Early Migration
- Inventing the Beach: The Unnatural History of a Natural Place
- The Battle to Save Waikiki Beach
- Environmental Health
- Singapore’s tech-utopia dream is turning into a surveillance state nightmare
- How The Mainstream Media Enabled Climate Denial – The great George Monbiot
- Anthropologist suggest that the “hobbits” of Indonesia may still be alive